Just received my new Bonetto Cinturini 270 strap. LOVE IT!! It’s my second Bonetto strap. I really believe they are, by far, the best rubber straps you can buy. The vanilla scent is great, and people are always surprised when I mention it’s vanilla scented. They gotta get a sniff. 😏 I actually reversed the buckle on this strap because I love the look of the textured part on the outside. Feels great! Thanks for the great service and quick delivery. Holbens!
Comfortable material, color is subtle and the scent is fantastic. However, quality control is questionable regarding edge finishing, typically seen in rubber molding process. Perhaps, this is a lone case of bad quality?
The feel of this band is unparalleled. It doesn't attract any lint since it's not silicone. I would easily give this band five stars, but the stock image doesn't do a good job of portraying the right shade of orange it is.
I purchased this strap for my filson mackinaw watch because I wanted it to be my general purpose field watch. Amazing quality and great looking strap. I like how it has preferated holes, so you only have the hole you use and it has a great stealthy look to it. You can’t beat this strap for the money and quality.
- holes are underneath a band. You need only perforate one hole which is barely visible on the other side.
- stainless steel buckle.
- nitrile NBR rubber does not attract dust and lint.
- two strap loops. They stay in the positions where you adjust.
- flexible and comfortable.
- a pair of spring bars included.
- fits Citizen Eco-Drive Chronograph AT0200-05E perfectly though the original size is 21mm. The band looks much better than the original green canvas.
- Strap loops are little thin. Thicker rubber would be more durable.
Strap loops are initially a little sticky to the band and may be difficult to adjust positions. Wipe a little Armor All under strap loops (not on the band) using a cotton swap so they are easily adjusted, but still stay put on the band after adjustment.